Friday, September 14, 2007

Recent Creations
The craft studio is getting reorganized so in the mean time I have been working between my machine upstairs and my dining room table downstairs. The craft studio should be all set by this weekends end. Which is good because I have some more work I want to get a move on.

This is a double sided flannel receiving blanket for a wee one who is one the way. One side is tiny blue birds in nests and the reverse is a cloudy sky.



This is an Amy Butler pattern (swing bag) that I have had for a while. I bought it at a local Amy Butler trunk show. Finally I got around to making - once I found this fabric that I couldn't resist. The fabric is an Alexander Henry piece. I LOVE this bag it roomy and quite adaptable. Next time I may add some pockets inside. The pattern was clear and easy to follow. I would definitely give her work a try again in the future.

No comments: