Saturday, February 02, 2008

Dora

I will put it out there for the record...in case you don't know me. I am not a fan of the Dora craze. And to be honest my dislike spreads to a whole number of licensed characters aimed at entertaining children. My main beef with Dora is the girl hardly ever says please and thank-you after demanding that those watching repeat after her at a booming voice level. If you are going to be demanding - at least be polite.

Well the other day my shell was cracked a teeny tiny smidgen. I caved and bought the Dora and boots Seapoint Farms shelled edamame. They come in tiny packets - not unlike fruit snacks -
that are easily packable into a lunch bag. LittleA was quite quick to give them a try as a snack being that Dora and boots were on the front of the pouch. I am quite certain I could have simply enough gotten her to try them without the marketing but I figured it wouldn't hurt my case. I also can easily pack them myself into small lunch containers...but I think Dora has served as a good foot in the door.


No comments: