Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentines Day

We had a great low key family day. Little A and I had a great time turning some of her watercolor art into valentines. She is in love with rubber stamps right now. Any chance for inky hands!

She then marked a message inside and told me she was making them for the people she loves.


She is also a big fan of "snippers" - yeah - scissors! My mom bought her two pairs as a reward for being so good about the potty. She cut some of the art for the valentines. Here they are all done!


We set out to have a family dinner of homemade turkey sub sandwiches, olives, cheese spread, apples with extra sharp cheddar cheese. But the germs from last week reared their ugly head and Tim went to bed early to rest...Little A followed him to keep him company. I spent the rest of the night on the couch with the remote and Lost.

Up next the dessert that didn't make it for Valentines.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I left mine at your house. :(