Friday, June 13, 2008

Dance Party

LittleA can work an iPod and we have a special play list of a toddler dance party. Today is a dance party day. Put on your play silks and meet me on the dance floor!

One of our most requested and most loved songs is Jenny Jenkins by Lisa Loeb. Can someone please style my hair like hers and find me those cute glasses and...well....every cute outfit she wears in this video?


Will you wear white, oh my dear, oh my dear?
Will you wear white, Jennie Jenkins?
No, I won't wear white for the color's too bright
I'll buy me a fol-de-rol-dy, til-de-tol-dy
Seek-a-double, use-a-cause-a, roll-a-find-me
Roll, Jennie Jenkins, roll.

Will you wear blue, oh my dear, oh my dear?
Will you wear blue, Jennie Jenkins?
No, I won't wear blue 'cause blue won't do
I'll buy me a fol-de-rol-dy, til-de-tol-dy
Seek-a-double, use-a-cause-a, roll-a-find-me
Roll, Jennie Jenkins, roll.

Will you wear red, oh my dear, oh my dear?
Will you wear red, Jennie Jenkins?
No, I won't wear red, it's the color of my head
I'll buy me a fol-de-rol-dy, til-de-tol-dy
Seek-a-double, use-a-cause-a, roll-a-find-me
Roll, Jennie Jenkins, roll.

Will you wear pink, oh my dear, oh my dear?
Will you wear pink, Jennie Jenkins?
No, I won't wear pink, I'd rather drink ink
I'll buy me a fol-de-rol-dy, til-de-tol-dy
Seek-a-double, use-a-cause-a, roll-a-find-me
Roll, Jennie Jenkins, roll.

Will you wear green, oh my dear, oh my dear?
Will you wear green, Jennie Jenkins?
No, I won't wear green, it's the color of a bean
I'll buy me a fol-de-rol-dy, til-de-tol-dy
Seek-a-double, use-a-cause-a, roll-a-find-me
Roll, Jennie Jenkins, roll.

Will you wear rose, oh my dear, oh my dear?
Will you wear rose, Jennie Jenkins?
No, I won't wear rose, it's the color of my nose
I'll buy me a fol-de-rol-dy, til-de-tol-dy
Seek-a-double, use-a-cause-a, roll-a-find-me
Roll, Jennie Jenkins, roll.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think I have the green dress on my blog. but in Plus Size of course. ;)