Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Daring Bakers

My sister in-law, who has baking in her blood, found the coolest online secretive challenge club around. It is called the Daring Bakers. Once a month a secretive recipe is handed out to members only. Everyone is put to the challenge and then all on the same day everyone blogs their creation. I am so excited to give it a try and push my baking past my comfort zone!















Stay tuned for how it all turns out. And in the mean time go sign up - or see what everyone made for last months challenge....CHEESECAKE POPS!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Daring Bakers sounds like lots of fun - think I might give it a try! I could definately use a challenge in my baking!

Jennifer said...

I gotta tell you the first challenge we signed up for is something I would never consider making. I'm a little scared, but excited!!!

Plus HOLY COW did you SEE how many new members there were for June? God golly this is a huge group!!!

Dayna said...

Yeah the first challenge will be just that!