Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day -
To the man who I love to have on my team - to work beside me
To the man who does such an amazing job parenting with me - this little one

To the man who would do anything for us - the proof



















Here is one of the gifts we have been keeping a secret to give today. A tall cold one for the shower. EtsySeller: dennisanderson creates homemade soap - with beer as an ingredient. This one is the "Poor Boy Olive Oil Soap" made with Pabst Blue Ribbon. LittleA is pleased to announce that "it is good - not too beery". I have to admit that I ordered the I want it all sampler pack for myself. Some of the scents are delicious - I may have to order some more during his Yart Sale 15% off (june11-20)!


All my love to all the dads in my life!

No comments: