Wednesday, June 04, 2008

May Where did you go?

Wow - That month just slipped away from me. The sun made an appearance and the next thing I knew we were here in June.

We had our first camping trip of the season - lots of food and lots of laughs.

The playgroup came to our house to make Nature Prints. They were a little hard for small children - but I am completely addicted to making these. May was nature month so we saved all kings of goodies from our months trips and captured them in clay.

This idea came to me from The Artful Parent. She has some great photos on her site...and she has even made reverse prints with hers. They are fun to hold or hang. LittleA picks them up and tells me what all the prints are from. A little way to save some of spring through this winter! I also think that they would make pretty gift decorations...a little hemp rope and a gift wrapped in kraft paper.

I think I am just about 50% on the Laundry Challenge...I have a couple loads to get done today!

No comments: