Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Six Unspectacular Quirks

I have been tagged - first time ever actually thanks to Amy from Gift of Green. So here they are six unspectacular quirks about me.

  1. I don't like wet bread...no tiramisu or bread pudding or the likes for me.
  2. Lists are my friend - I work well with one at all times...I love to cross things off. I will even write something on my list just for the purposed of crossing it off.
  3. I like discovering anything new. I want to be first to find it. Rarely am I ahead of the curve!
  4. Packaging gets me nearly every time (even though I know better). I love beautiful or different packaging - I will even pay more for it.
  5. Swallowing pills takes a lot of work on my part.
  6. I'm a one-cer...once I try a craft project, see a movie, read a book I almost never go back for a second go round. Too many things to try see or read I guess.
Ok if you are up for the challenge audrey, chris, jen, and jess - you are next.


No comments: