Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Daring Bakers Challenge - August '08 - Eclairs

Daring Bakers Challenge - August '08 - Eclairs


Another challenge done and eaten - ummm mmmm! Jen and I both completed this one early on in the month which leads to difficulty when trying to write a post weeks later.


This past month's challenge was to make eclairs. Had never made them before and would call the whole experience a success. My kitchen is now outfitted with a wooden spoon and I am really enjoying it. I got a real pretty thick handled one from OXO.


Here are my eclairs and cream puffs. I  must admit I liked making the puff shapes much better. They held up and stuffed better then the oblong eclairs.


 
 


 
  
  
   
  
  
  
  
There are certainly hundred of clever DB'ers out there - so go check them out here or visit this months host and hostess - and then come join us next time!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, those look SO GOOD! I need to come to your house.:)

Jess said...

they look delicious! love the little cream puffs - yum.

Dayna said...

***************
Ashley - I can always use some help eating up some of the Daring Baker goodies!!

Jess - Thanks. It is so much fun to participate know that you are too.
***************