Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kids With Cameras

Kids With Cameras


Candy over at Raising Explorers posted an idea that I thought was clever. She created  Kids With Cameras Wednesdays. I love to hand my camera over to LittleA and get a glimpse of the world through her eyes. I nearly forgot to get into the groove of things today but luckily we had an occasion that was certainly camera worthy and LittleA snapped these shots.


Sometimes a reminder that love is what makes this crazy life all worth while!

 
Mama and Aunt "JJ"

Candy thanks for the inspiration!

4 comments:

Candy Cook said...

Cool! Thanks for sharing. I love the off center angle most kids, use. Definitely a fresh perspective :D

Dayna said...

*************
Hi Candy -
Thanks for checking out our entry! From these pics I am starting to reconsider my own photos...head shots are so over done LOL!
***********

Jess said...

great photos - i bet A looks adorable with a camera in her hands. can you get a photo of her taking one? :)

Dayna said...

**********
Jess -someone did capture her taking those photos and I just have to remember who it was and track them down!
*******