Thursday, October 23, 2008

Football Food Face-Off - Week 7

Football Food Face-Off - Week 7


Last weekend we went away to a state park with my family to watch the leaves change color - and freeze our bums off! We had a great time...but I admit I created no food for the game. In spite of my piss-poor effort THE BILLS WON beating the chargers!!
 
 

This has been such an exciting season. I promise to be back in full swing as this Sunday we battle our long standing rival the Miami Dolphins.



Want to know who didn't slack this week? Head on over to blue.speckled.eggs to see the seasame ginger mahi-mahi that Jess prepared! Thanks as always for playing along with me Jess!


If you participated - drop me a line in the comments below with a link to your creation.

2 comments:

Jess said...

oh, the Miami Dolphins rivalry with the Bills... can't wait to see what you come up with.

Jess said...

oh, the Miami Dolphins rivalry with the Bills... can't wait to see what you come up with.