Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow...

Snow...
Every time I come down the driveway these life size snow buddies catch me off guard...and every time I jump - LittleA cracks up!
  
And for all the people who have ever been in line ahead of me purchasing an igloo snow block maker...I take my internal laugh back. These things really work! And just to prove me wrong Tim bought one for LittleA and they made a snowman inside a snow fort. The fort has held up for weeks.
I will not agree that the snowball maker is useful or necessary...but the brick maker is kinda cool - and can also be used in sand, so not quite a uni-tasker. Sure you could use a plastic storage container - but the handle makes this piece handy.
 
I keep looking over my shoulder...I'm thinking I may get pulled into a snowy hug-a-war sometime soon!

1 comment:

Tim said...

I feel vindicated.
Just wait until i build one with ice windows. Then you'll see the full beauty that is igloo block makers.