Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome

Welcome - 


A big warm welcome to those of you who have ventured over from the Sew, Mama, Sew! blog post. Pull up a chair and stay a bit.


This blog is all about my adventures in crafting, parenting, gardening, and eating - and whatever else seems to be on my mind. Mostly tending to the good shiny moments in my life. My optimistic outlet of sorts. 


If you want to see other clothing I have crafted you can check here. You can see another skirt from Sew What Skirts as well as the Amy Butler Wide Leg Lounge Pants.


My daughter and I spend lots of time crafting and participating on occasion in the Unplugged Challenges.



Take a peek into our current library bag with the side bar good reads widget. The best of bag picks are books that have gotten more then a two thumbs up in our house from my kiddo.We are always looking for new books to check out (kids and other)...leave me a note if you have a good one we should not miss (or leave a link to your book list)



Food and eating are big parts of our life...are you a Daring Baker? Leave a link and let me know so I can check out your creations. You can see my completed challenges here.


Are you a blogger? Do you think I should come and check out your space? I love checking out new blogs...so leave me a link and tell me what I will find if I pop on over for a visit.


Welcome!


Dayna

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hello! I have not been online very much lately and stopped to check out your blog. Looks like you have been up to lots of fun things! Congrats on the link from sew mama sew! Hope you are doing well!

GiftofGreen said...

Congrats, Ms. Dayna! :) I never saw your skirt post - I love the picture of the swirl! :)