Monday, May 04, 2009

And She is 4

And She is 4


My LittleA turned 4 on Easter day this year. We had some cake and singing along with our families Easter celebration. LittleA wore a spring "spinny dress" and looked like such a little lady. She blew out the candles on her peep sunflower cake. This is one of the years where her birthday falls on Easter day. I believe it happens again some time in her 30's.

It is hard to imagine that four years has come and gone so fast!




Coming up....


All the details from her Chinese New Year themed Birthday party!

2 comments:

Gift of Green said...

Oh. My. GOSH!! That is the absolutely most amazing thing I have ever seen! You must submit that to the Crafty Crow, because that is a craft, my dear!!!

Ellen said...

Love the cake! My favorite Easter candy-PEEPS! YUM!