Thursday, February 18, 2010

Damn Dark February

Damn Dark February


Oh that blasted groundhog...he always brings forth mixed emotions for me. When I see Feb. 2 on the calendar my heart races at the thought that we are nearly through the dark winter months...but as soon as the prediction is uttered the days begin to run like molasses in January. And despite that fact that the sun is sticking around a little longer each day...Feb still is to me the shortest longest month.

So things are a tad slow around here but I am working on some good posts and by that I mean working on some good living that I can post about later. Perhaps when in a cheerier mood. I have lists to make and planning to do so as to get the most from 2010. Working on some scheduling and some projects to shake us out of our winter cocoons.

No comments: