Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Yarn Along - 1.16.13


Joining along in the ::Small Things:: Yarn Along. 
There is always a knitting project and a book or two or ten kicking around over here.

On the needles is the Good Tree Cardigan for LittleA. You can see my ravelry notes here. I am just loving the little crocheted bird stitch markers that I picked up as a souvenir on this summers trip to Washington D.C.


I have a couple books going right now - but I am right at the end of The Magician King by Lev Grossman. The first book was phenomenal and I am enjoying this one just as much. I have described it as a sort of Harry Potter for grown ups...although that is not to say that Harry Potter was not for grown ups! As for mama and kiddo read alouds we are finishing Ellray Jakes Is A Rock Star - this is another good book in this series by Sally Warner.